|Description||Cylindrical amber-colored bottle with mold seam extending all the way to finish and rim. Narrow neck. Side of bottle indented with embossing "1/2 CUP" written above and below a horizontal line wth arrows pointing at line. On front and embossed "01 35 D" at base.|
|Collection||3D - Containers|
|Inscription Text||"1/2 CUP" (embossed above and below a horizontal line wth arrows pointing at line on front); "01 35 D" (embossed on base).|
Found At the Frank Tannery Site in Redwood City. the Tannery Was in Business From 1874 To 1959, After Which the Building Was Abandoned.
The Building Burned Down in 1968, the Chimney and the Water Tower Was All That Remained.
|Notes||Machine made - either semiautomatic or fully automatic bottle machine - after 1910.|
|Dimensions||H-7.5 W-2.25 D-2.25 inches|